Actor, Osita Iheme (aka Pawapaw) Celebrates his 32 Birthday On Set With Colleagues

Nollywood actor, Osita Iheme aka Pawpaw who turned 32 yesterday celebrated his birthday in Enugu.
photo
The actor who is presently in Enugu state shooting a new movie celebrated his birthday while on set with his 'partner in crime' and bestfriend, Chinedu ‘Aki’ Ikedieze present to celebrate with him.
According to Osita 'I feel great and honored to be with these people and I'm also fulfilled with this little present from colleagues here to mark my day, I'm so glad with the love they shared with me, though this is just a mini-celebration to mark the day, the bigger one coming after here'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New video: Flavour stuns New York in smashing concerts

Buhari Is light, Jonathan Darkness – CPC’s Ex-Spokesman