I’m 5 years Older Than Him, But He Is Hell Bent On Marrying Me!

Good day to you all. Please I need your candid advise with constructive criticism from mature minds. I met this guy during my NYSC, we were just mere acquaintance then, nothing amorous existed between us until I rounded up my service year and left. He was a batch A Corper while I was a Batch C that precedes his batch. While back in Lagos after my service, 8months later, I got a call from this guy who professed his true love and genuine feelings towards me and he wanted nothing else but marriage. I don,t like to be rushed for anything, so i told him that we should be friends. Reluctantly , he accepted, but kept pressurizing me to accept him as my fiance, but I was skeptical cos I just didn’t feel right within me to marry a man younger than me ( 5yrs difference)! Besides, am mother of a 14years old boy, ( lost my hubby at 26). Now, it’s been 4 years and he still hasn’t given up on me even after telling him am a mother and older than him! I feel he is too young to be a stepfather to 14yrs asides this, from my interaction with him, I noticed that I’m more exposed and experienced than he is. I prefer a man who is much older to be a stepfather and who is more knowledgeable and has more exposure, experience so that I can look up to him as my master! This guy is going crazy about me and am feeling sorry for him but my decision to put him a friendzone still stands, nothing intimate is existing btw us. He lives in a different state, his parents and siblings are all aware of our friendship, sometimes I speak with his mum. Apart from age difference, he is a greatest fan of T.B Joshua and hopes to becomes a member of his church some day and that is the last place i want to be, am Catholic. Please your advice would be genuinely appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New video: Flavour stuns New York in smashing concerts

Buhari Is light, Jonathan Darkness – CPC’s Ex-Spokesman